Charles Allen, District of Columbia Councilmember, and Chairperson of the National Capital Region Transportation Planning Board (TPB) signs a proclamation at the TPB meeting held at the Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments (COG), to recognize September 21-22, 2018 as Car Free Days in the Washington, DC region. Also pictured, Nicholas Ramfos, COG Director Transportation Operations.
- Change it up
- Car Free Days offer chance to try alternative to solo commute
- OmniRide encouraging participation in ‘Try Transit Week’ and ‘Car Free Day’
- Will a taco discount get you to go car-free this week?
- Consider Going Car Free for a Day
- D.C. officials to stretch ‘Car Free Day’ into two days