Kelly Russell, City of Frederick President Pro Tem Board of Aldermen, and Vice Chairman of the National Capital Region Transportation Planning Board (TPB) signs a proclamation at the TPB meeting held on July 24, 2019 at the Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments (COG) recognizing September 21-23, 2019 as Car Free Days in the Washington, DC region. Also pictured, Nicholas Ramfos, COG Director Transportation Operations.
- Car Free Days 2019
- Loudoun Encourages Commuters To Ditch Cars Next Week
- REGISTRATION OPEN FOR ‘CAR FREE DAY’
- D.C. area to host three car-free days September 21 through 23
- Registration now open for regional Car Free Day
- Loudoun Celebrates 2019 “Try Transit Week,” “Car Free Days” in September